- Anna found out she has placenta previa, a condition in which the placenta is positioned over the cervix, below the baby. It was a concern for a while, but the placenta has moved and is now right where it's supposed to be.
- We found out what our baby's going to be: an astronaut. How the ultrasound technician could tell that, I'll never know.
- Okay, I made that last one up. But we did found out that our baby will be a girl!
- We had to spend one night in the hospital (December 1st) because of some bleeding. Anna is fine now, but she was on bed rest for a couple of days, and restricted activity for a few weeks.
- We're mostly through getting Baby Burdett's room set up, with a crib, changing table, and dragons.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Long Overdue Update
A lot has happened, but I've been (as you can see) very lax about updating this blog. Here's a summary of some of what we've been through: